Participating in CMEpalooza is quite simple. Just follow these steps on March 20:
Step 1: Go to the CMEpalooza Google+ page
Step 2: Watch the streaming video
There are a few key points to keep in mind.
- You do not need a Google+ account to view the videos
- You do need a Google+ account in order to comment and ask questions
- Check the Agenda page for the schedule of presentations
- Rather than one long streaming video throughout the length of the conference, each presentation will be streamed individually. This means there will be a delay of a few minutes in between presentations and you will need to refresh your screen to see the next video stream.
- There will probably be a few technical glitches. That’s OK. It’s not the end of the world. This is the first time most of the presenters will have used a Google+ Hangout. We’re trying something new.
- If you can’t participate on the day of CMEpalooza, all the videos will be archived on the CMEpalooza website within a few days.
One thought on “Participants”
We are really enjoying the program, Derek. Thank you for putting together.
Rob McCarry and PlatformQ Health Team