About 2 weeks ago, I got one of those pesky automated emails in my Inbox:
Your mailbox is at 99% capacity. Please delete unwanted messages to free up space for future emails.
So of course I stopped everything immediately to make sure I didn’t miss that email from the producers of Wheel of Fortune inviting me to be a contestant on that show (I’d dominate for reals, yo).
I went back a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 1 month, to see what I could delete. And wouldn’t you know it, but it seems like at least 50% of the “unneeded” emails came from our
adoring tolerating public asking rabidly, “When is the next iteration of CMEpalooza Pursuit coming?” I guess people really, really enjoy it. Or maybe they are just greedy. Whatever.
Anyway, we’re happy today to announce the launch of CMEpalooza Pursuit 2019, our annual Sponsor event.
Here is how CMEpalooza Pursuit works:
- Click here to download the list of questions
- Click here to download the entry form
- Use the Sponsor tab of the CMEpalooza website to get links to all of the companies involved in this event. You’ll need to visit the Sponsor sites to get the answers to all of our questions. We promise there is nothing that can’t be found within a click or two.
- Complete the entry form by coming up with a correct response to one question in each category. That’s six questions/answers in all. Now, we have had some brown nosers who have tried in the past to answer more than the required amount of questions, which is fine. It just won’t help you win.
- Send your completed entry form to me via email at email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, April 12.
- Cross your fingers.
We’ll be giving away $500 in Amazon gift cards this Spring – there will be 5 winners of $100 each.
Here’s a little secret that may convince you to play – there aren’t thousands of people expected to complete CMEpalooza Pursuit. If you play, your chances are reasonably good of winning a prize. Better than my odds of one day calling out vowels and consonants to Pat and Vanna, for instance.