There was suspense, there was hype, there was even a bit of trash talking this morning as the qualified participants in the CMEpalooza Bingo!! gathered in the Executive Suite at CMEpalooza HQ for our prize drawing. Five $100 prizes were in the offing – for that kind of scratch, you could buy four cases of Whatchamacallit bars.
In the end, the winners were appropriately dignified, the losers gracious, and the morning’s emcee was, well, competent. We tried for Small Wonder star Tiffany Brissette, but she never responded to Derek’s stalker-like email. We’ll set our sights lower next year.
Here are your now filthy-rich CME colleagues:
- Vanessa Gray, Director, Continuing Medical Education, Des Moines University Medicine and Health Sciences
- Jill Hays, Executive Director, Primary Care Network
- Allyson Baer, Program Manager, Data Analysis and Reporting, CE, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Amanda Kaczerski, Senior Director, Educational Strategy & Design, Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning
- Noreen Duffey, CME Program Administrator, American College of Physicians
Congrats to our winners. To our losers (and everyone else), don’t forget that we’ll be giving away another $500 during our 4 p.m. session of CMEpalooza Fall. This one requires more skill than luck, so brush up on your industry knowledge.