Typically, when we have a random drawing to select the winners of our special sponsor events, it’s a BIG production. We hire entertainers (Right Said Fred was the headliner last fall), provide a lavish spread of food and drink, and generally party for hours and hours. The cops have shut our party down at 4 a.m. twice in the last few years, but hey, we don’t really care. It’s the event our tireless team of crack interns looks forward to most each season.
So it was, alas, somewhat anticlimactic this week when the prize drawing was confined to my home office. I couldn’t even muster the energy to blast I’m Too Sexy on my speakers, but you can do so if you really want to.
Nonetheless, we have several happy winners, each of whom won $100 Amazon gift cards. Here they are:
- Sabrina Stambaugh — Manager, Physician Development, Baptist Memorial Health Care
- Carrie Roberts — Director, Continuing Medical Education: Utah Region Steward Health Care
- Karen Chiarini — Education Events Coordinator, Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Jesse Henry — Consultant, Learning, OhioHealth Learning Continuing Medical Education
- Stephanie Staggs — Program Coordinator, Graduate & Continuing Medical Education, College of Medicine, Texas A&M University
If you are at all curious about the correct answers to each question, you can find them by clicking here.