Below is a list of the topics and moderators for the six panel sessions of CMEpalooza Fall. It’s possible that we’ll add another session, if we find a Gold Level sponsor. Once we have secured all the panelists and determined time slots, we’ll update the agenda page with a complete description of each session.
- The Future of CME – moderated by Lawrence Sherman from Prova Education
- What Do Supporters Do With Outcomes Data? – moderated by John Ruggiero from Genentech
- Publishing Outcomes Data: Tips and Tricks – moderated by Karen Roy from Ardgillan Group
- Tech Tools We Can’t Live Without – moderated by Derek Warnick
- Have We Forgotten About the Content in Continuing Medical Education? – moderated by Allison Gardner from Med-IQ
- Death of the MECC: Fact or Fiction? – moderated by Jan Perez from CME Outfitters