Hi there! How’s it going? Everything good? Great, great. Did you watch any of the CMEpalooza Spring sessions? You did? Excellent. What did you think? Pretty good? Not bad for free, eh? A couple techy issues? Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. It happens sometimes. Live by the internet, die by the internet.
Anyhoo, did you take our survey when you were done? No? You need the link? Just click here. What’s that? Why should you take it? I’m glad you asked…
Top 5 Reasons You Should Complete the CMEpalooza Survey
5. We read them, we really do. They’re very helpful to us when we’re trying to come up with new topics, look for ways to improve CMEpalooza, and find bad jokes. Here’s one we received last week:
Why did the cow cross the road? To go to the mooooovies.
Ugh. Maybe we should move on to #4…
4. This is my little girl’s new kitty Pepe. Look at how cute he is.
If you don’t take the survey, we have to give Pepe back. Seems like an odd clause for the adoption center to add to the contract, but what are you gonna do?
3. It’s the only way we can really know the demographics of our audience. We don’t require registration, and I don’t think we ever will, so this is the only way we know what types of organizations are watching, what sessions you’re watching, if you’re watching with others, etc.
2. If you take the survey, Scott will drive to your house and sing you a song from his extensive catalog of late-80’s/early-90’s R&B hits. He does a particularly compelling version of Bell Biv Devoe’s Poison, complete with dance moves. It’s wild.
1. You might win an Amazon gift card. You won’t be able to buy a new 4K Ultra HD TV with it, but you will have enough to buy a paperback copy of Susan Cain’s book Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking. Read into that what you will…
We’ll leave the survey open until the end of the day Friday. If you haven’t taken it yet and you watched at least some of CMEpalooza Spring, please consider doing so. We’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
2 thoughts on “Top 5 Reasons You Should Complete the CMEpalooza Spring Survey”
These are seriously compelling reasons to complete the survey. Especially Scott rockin out to BBD dressed in his best Cross Colors outfit, leather bomber, and high top fade. It’s too bad I already filled out the survey…
Oh. And Pepe is an awesome name for a kitten.