Ugh. This is one of those blog posts I have to write where I brag about CMEpalooza in order to make a point about CMEpalooza even though I really really don’t like bragging about CMEpalooza because it makes me feel icky. Not that CMEpalooza is icky (It’s not. It’s great.), but bragging in general is icky (side note: I am the worst salesperson in the world. Never hire me to be your business development guy. I’ll just say things like “Well, yeah, we’re pretty good at XYZ, but other companies are good at it, too. We might be better than them at it, though I haven’t seen their work lately, so it’s not for me to judge.”)
Anyway, the point of all this is that are planning to release our CMEpalooza Sponsorship Prospectus next Wednesday (December 7) and — here comes the braggy part — a lot of the sponsorship opportunities sell out very quickly. Once the prospectus is released, we award sponsorships on a first-come, first-served basis. Last year, all of our Gold Sponsorships were snapped up on the day the prospectus was released (I think. Scott can correct me here.) (note from Scott: Much as I love to correct Derek, he’s right this time)
(Here comes more bragging.) The reason I bring this up is that this year, for the first time ever, we are pre-releasing our Platinum Sponsorship ahead of the rest of the prospectus. We’ve offered the Platinum Sponsorship each of the last 3 years, but so far, there have been no takers. We understand that it’s a big ask financially, but as Jennifer Tilly so eloquently put it during one of the epic scenes of Let It Ride, “What is it they say? Nothing ventured…nothing ventured.”
For anyone who may be interested in venturing into this new realm, this is your opportunity to lock in our premium sponsorship ahead of time and brag to the whole CME community about how you are at the top of the CMEpalooza sponsor heap. A Platinum Sponsorship includes all of the following:
- The opportunity to work with the CMEpalooza planning committee (that’s Scott and I) to develop a sponsored breakfast or lunch panel that can include representatives of your company for both CMEpalooza Spring and Fall
- A CMEpalooza Spotlight session (held on a different day than either of the CMEpaloozas)
- The ability to contribute a sponsored post to the CMEpalooza blog twice during the year
- Special exclusive events for your staff hosted by the CMEpalooza team. This could be a trivia night (with prizes), a stand-up comedy night (Scott thinks he is funny), or something else we’ll brainstorm with you.
- All of the other usual CMEpalooza Sponsor goodies, including a premium listing at the top of the Sponsor recognition web page and your own acknowledgment slide at the beginning of each and every CMEpalooza session
- And more… (who wants a set of Ginsu knives?)
The cost for a Platinum Sponsorship is $25,000. Maybe you want the chance to make CMEpalooza history. Maybe you see this as the way to launch your organization forward in 2023. Or maybe your accountant is telling you to reduce your organizational income by the end of the year. Whatever the reason, if your organization is potentially interested in the Platinum sponsorship, contact me (email@example.com) or Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP and we can discuss.