We held our prize drawing for CMEpalooza Bingo!! this morning in a top secret location witnessed by representatives from the table next to us at the neighborhood coffee shop. It was fraught was tension and caused quite a bit of excitement – there may or may not have been a latte spilled on the floor while selecting our grand prize winner (I am bound to secrecy).
Congratulations to all of the winners. They are:
Grand Prize Winner: $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Jena Williams – Provider Education Coordinator, Office of the Medical Director, Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
$50 Amazon Gift Cards Winners
- Ron Murray – Freelance CPD/CME Professional
- Sandy Mardant – Continuing Education Manager, A.D.A.M.
- Janice G. Richards – Richards Professional Development
- Sally Cook – Compliance & Assessment Manager, Education Department, American College of Radiology
$25 Amazon Gift Card Winners
- Anita Misra-Press – Freelance Medical Writer
- Michèle Gagnon – Director, Education & Strategy, liV Medical Communication & Training Agency
- Joanne Wise – Center for Public Health Continuing Education, University at Albany, School of Public Health
- Karin Pearson – Director, Tufts University School of Medicine, Office of Continuing Education
- Amanda Kaczerski – Director, Education Development, Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning
- Kristi J. English – Program Manager, Academic Affairs, Department of CME/Conference Management, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Bonnie J Bixler – Director, Continuing Education, Penn State College of Medicine
- Donna M. Stout – Continuing Education Program Specialist, Department of Education, Lehigh Valley Health Network
Our winners have all been contacted via email and will be receiving their prizes shortly.
I know what everyone else is whining – “How come I didn’t win?” Well, either you didn’t play (shame on you) or you simply weren’t fortunate enough to have your number drawn (you had lots of company). I am sure we will come up with another creative contest next spring, so you’ll have another chance in the future.