As described on the blog earlier in the week, we’re rolling out a new Sponsor event this spring based on the “flash mob” concept. It’s called, in a touch of creative genius, CMEpalooza Flash Mob!!
Today is Day 3 of the event, where we’ll focus on the Bronze sponsors of CMEpalooza Spring. It’s now officially 9:30 am ET/6:30 am PT. Because this is the largest pool of sponsors, we’ll give you lots of time for this one, a whopping 6 hours. You are welcome! This means that today’s entry form will close at 3:30 pm ET/12:30 pm PT. That should be plenty of time to find a quiet place on your porch to crank up some John Tesh and dig into your research.
We have lots of Bronze sponsors – a whopping 20 of them – so while it would be nice if you took the time to visit lots of them and find out some information about the best and brightest in our world, we’re only requiring you to answer 50% correctly (that would be 10 for you non-math majors) to qualify for the prize drawing.
Here is how you play:
- Click on this link to access today’s entry form
- Call up our Sponsor tab in a different window – you’ll need the links on here to visit our Silver sponsors
- All of the answers to today’s questions can be found within 1 or 2 clicks on each sponsor site. We didn’t choose any questions that were so obscure as to require excessive digging.
- When you are done and satisfied with your answers, hit the submit button
- If you got 10 questions right, you will be entered into our prize drawing at the end of the week, where you can win a $100 Amazon gift card (we’re giving away five of them)
That’s all there is to it. Good luck everyone. And… go!!