I know, I know. There are a lot of competitions and giveaways right now in CMEpalooza World (and yes, more are coming on Wednesday, October 19 – just wait and see).
But yesterday, we held our first massive gala to pick the winners of CMEopoly, our special Sponsor event that wrapped up on Friday. Derek gave some sort of long-winded speech about how our announcement should usurp the announcement of the Nobel Prizes going on right now, but that seemed a bit over-the-top, and I stopped listening when he got to No. 18 in his list of reasons (note from Derek: Reason #18 was that Annie Ernaux won the Nobel Prize in Literature over Salman Rushdie. Outrageous!!) I am sure he’ll pick right back up when the list of winners for our CMEpalooza STEPtacular Challenge, sponsored by Talem Health, are announced next week.
Anyway, without further ado, here are your winners of CMEopoly, all of whom were awarded a $100 Amazon gift card to spend on whatever whimsical item they desired (a Phillies rally towel would be totally acceptable):
- Jeannine Creazzo, MLIS, MBA, AHIP, Director, Medical Library, Continuing Education, and Research, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Carrie Roberts, BS, CHCP, Director, Continuing Medical Education, Steward Health Care
- Christina Casanova Lider, Manager, Development Support, PeerView Institute for Medical Education
- Cindy Davidson, Scientific Editor, Global Learning Collaborative
- Dawn Sinclair, Accreditation Coordinator, College of Pharmacy, Office of CE & PD, Purdue University
Thanks to everyone for playing!
One thought on “Who Won CMEopoly? Ending the Suspense”
Thank you so much!