For those of you who were unable to watch yesterday’s CMEpalooza Company Spotlight raffle, here is the video. It is eight minutes of the most riveting content you will watch today, unless, like me and Scott, you are a Sixers fan and plan to be glued to your TV for the NBA Draft Lottery tonight (they have a 0.28% chance of getting the #1, #6, and #11 picks in the draft. In Hinkie we trust!) If you’re wondering who won, I don’t want to ruin the surprise, but I’ll give you a hint: It rhymes with Meducational Easures.
Here are five things to look for in the video:
- Unbeknownst to me, Scott showed up to the Hangout wearing a suit and tie. This made me laugh for a solid 5 minutes.
- Yes, that’s a Duff beer shirt I’m wearing. Keeping it classy as always.
- Scott apparently has no idea what a potluck is. He clearly didn’t grow up in a Mennonite home in Lancaster County like yours truly, where potlucks are a weekly occurrence at minimum.
- A fairly decent explanation of what our vision is for the Company Spotlights. Like the original CMEpalooza, we’re going to give it a try and see how it goes. Hopefully it turns out to be something beneficial for the CME/CE community.
- The hat hanging on the wall over my shoulder is different than the one hanging over my shoulder during CMEpalooza Spring. First person to correctly identify the difference wins the picture hanging behind Scott (I didn’t run this past him, but I’m sure he’ll be fine with it…)